Welcome to this crazy thing we call life around here. There are 6 of us in all (actually seven if you count the dog). I am the mom, wife, and zoo keeper. I am so blessed to be apart of this team God put me with and I thank him every day.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

YEAH, IT'S CAMPING TIME AGAIN!!!

We all have one right? One kid who strives to be the center of attention. Well if you know my brood, the littlest one is taking lessons from her big sister Karlie. Oh mercy!!!
And every once in a while, they stop long enough for a picture where their all looking at the same time.


These pictures are priceless. Childhood at it's best. Just a girl and her baby, what more could you ask for.


This is our dog Dude, being a good dog and listening to Toby when he told him to sit and stay. Even if Cassie was pulling on him with all her might to go.









Ok, so just let me apologize now for what you are about to see. So, there we were pulling out and low and behold there are some cute deer. Aww, isnt he cute? And then.....




Yep, he is doing what you think he's doing. I said, "Oh great, now I have to wait until he's done", and my husband screams, "TAKE THE PICTURE, TAKE THE PICTURE, this will be the best blog photo yet!!!" "No way" I said, "That's so gross". "That's what's so cool about it", he said laughing as hard as he could. It's a guy thing, I guess. So this is for all you guys out there. Hope you enjoy it as much as my husband did.

























I know I always say"This is my favorite picture", and it's true about all of them. One day I will look at this picture when she is all grown up and cry. God please let me enjoy every sweet moment you give me with them.









Seriously, don't you just want to bite her?











In case your wondering why I have so many pictures of Cassie, it's because she is the only one willing to sit still for one!!








2 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

I want to kiss that baby face.

Anonymous said...

Too cute pics! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!