Welcome to this crazy thing we call life around here. There are 6 of us in all (actually seven if you count the dog). I am the mom, wife, and zoo keeper. I am so blessed to be apart of this team God put me with and I thank him every day.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS

Recently, on Easter my son and my cousin Evan were playing a video game. It was a skateboard game that took place all over the world. When they got to London, Evan asked Noah if he knew where that was. He said, "London is in Europe, do you know what Europe is?" My son looked at him with an, "Of course I do" look and said, "Yeah, it's like, when it's not your turn, and then... YOUR UP!"
A little boy was asked to say the prayer at dinner time. His father, a minister who had preformed many weddings and funerals listend closley to the boy's prayer and in the end heard this..."In the name of the father, the son, and in the hole he goes".
KIDS ROCK

3 comments:

Sister Stacie said...

thats so cute! I love those kind of storys.

pandama said...

the cute things they say are over too fast i love how abbys only baby word left is yeyo instead of yellow not quit the same but still adorable

Sister D said...

I love the innocent words of a child! This is a cute one Sis Ch. sent me the other day:


GOOD SAMARITAN

A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good Samaritan. She asked the class, 'If you saw a person lying on the roadside, wounded and bleeding, what would you do?'

A thoughtful little girl broke the hushed silence, 'I think I'd throw up.'