Welcome to this crazy thing we call life around here. There are 6 of us in all (actually seven if you count the dog). I am the mom, wife, and zoo keeper. I am so blessed to be apart of this team God put me with and I thank him every day.

Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER EXTRAVAGANZA

This year, Easter was a two day event for us.
Saturday, Tony and Kim put on an Easter party for the kids, complete with a bounce house and all the Easter fun you could ask for. Here's our Tony cookin up the hamburgers!! Yum, yum. Thanks so much guys, those memories will be priceless to our kids one day.


Here's the girls with Korin Castaneda. Seriously, they are the same age and she is a whole head taller than my girls.



Ahh, sweet bliss. I still feel this way when I bite into a cupcake!!!



On Sunday we went to aunt Cindy's and our Lisa was able to join us for a while. Truly a miracle. Lisa was involved in a biking acident a week ago and had some very serious head trama. She is still very dizzy and continues to need Gods mercy but I am very encouraged at her recovery. Thank the Lord she is still with us, and a beautiful as ever.




If you look closely at this picture you see Cha Cha licking her lips to get a crack at Cassie's cupcake face. They bonded over frosting. It's a girl thing.



Kim and Tony rented a bounce house for the kids and man oh man did they have fun!!







I tried to show Cassie how to lay down in the grass and take a picture. But, I forgot how much she HATES grass, so this is what I got.








She already is looking up to her big sisters.








Nothin like a cute picture of a girl and her daddy.
Hope you all had a great Easter!!!








3 comments:

Sister Stacie said...

How fun tosha. I am so thankful lisa is doing better we are still praying for her. Our family went camping with kacey's family so we missed the party.

carimarie said...

Im so glad you guys had a nice Easter, the girls are too cute!!! Im so thankful Lisa was able to get to enjoy the party!

Sister D said...

I love the Easter picture on the steps!. I have taken a picture of my kids every Easter Sunday and they're a precious possession but I might trade it all for that cupcake Cassie's about to eat! Yummers :P