Welcome to this crazy thing we call life around here. There are 6 of us in all (actually seven if you count the dog). I am the mom, wife, and zoo keeper. I am so blessed to be apart of this team God put me with and I thank him every day.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!!! :)

March 20, 2009 Little Elijah Daniel Perez was born. This was the first picture taken after the birth. The first time Mike and Rachel held him. I think this is such a sweet picture. It's like you can see the joy, that payoff, God's deliverence in the first sweet moment.

Our proud papa Mike. Before Rachel had the baby, Mike said, "I want to have tons of kids". Halfway through the labor I asked him if he still wanted all those kids and he looked at me like I was crazy!! I just laughed and said, " I didnt think so". He was SOOO amazing through the whole thing. This is only my second birth attending but I can tell you that you can tell alot about a mariage and how two people love one another when they go through labor. I will never ever question his love for her. It truly was precious to watch. Thanks guys for letting me be apart.

And OF COURSE Big Kahon had to have his picture with baby.

Even though he was 8 pounds and 9 ounces (that was my guess by the way) he looked to little.












Happy Birthday little E!!!!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful thing! Such a sweet healthy baby. Love that you can see Mike is crying in the first pic...You captured such a perfect moment. Love it!

carimarie said...

I was wonderin when you or Kim were gonna post this new addition :) thats so precious! It so true what you said about when a couple is going through labor together its so precious and wonderful to see and feel that love. Im so thankfull all is well. I heard your going through the chicken pox epidemic at your house :( you family is on our prayers!!!

rikki said...

How awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Sis Stubby said...

That is one of Gods mircles.That is a beautiful picture.

Sis. Lori P. said...

We were so thankful over here in OR to hear the baby was born... we were all praying for God's deliverance. Thank the Lord that their little family has such joy and the pictures are precious!

Anonymous said...

Ya! Another baby! Thank the Lord! That pic right after the birth brought tears to my eyes..such a sweet moment!

Sister D said...

So thankful for Gods mercy! Thank you for sharing such a precious moment in their lives with us. It truly brought back many memories of holding my own babies for the first time that will forever be dear to my heart.